300 000 RUB/year
Starting September 1, 2020, Cultural and Event Tourism Management programme will change its name and will be called Arts and Culture Management.
Here you can find information for applicants.
The exclusive Programme provides students with rigorous intensive study in global trends and business processes in arts, culture, and creative industries; strategic data management; management and entrepreneurship in the state of digitalization; web-analytical instruments; methods of gathering digital footprints and visualization.
The programme is designed to train:
- Project managers in arts, culture, and creative industries.
- Entrepreneurs prepared to launch and lead creative business projects and startups.
- Curators in the arts, culture and creative industries. In this branch of the programme, we train specialists competent in art and management to shape the creative content and to manage projects.
- Consultants for organizations and projects in arts, culture, and creative industries.
Track in English: "Management and Curating in Arts and Culture"
Students receive the necessary knowledge and skills to work in public and private organizations of art, cultural and creative industries.
The programme is business projects-based. The business projects will be developed by students in collaboration and under the practitioners mentoring. The students will have an opportunity to make an internship at reputable organizations in the industry. Courseworks and theses will be based on real-life business projects. Courses will be bult on practical cases and taught by professors and management practitioners from the arts, culture and creative sectors.
The approach allows students to understand current context and best practice in arts, culture and creative industries management; to focus on particular sectors and topics; to gain access to world-leading experts; to develop valuable professional networks.
The concept of the Master’s programme is based on the educational model of leading European universities and business schools.
Track in Russian: "Creative Entrepreneurship"
The track is aimed at preparing entrepreneurs for the art market, culture, cultural tourism, creative industries. Graduates of the track will be able to implement creative startups, as well as create internal entrepreneurship within the existing organizations in the field of art, culture, cultural tourism, creative industries.
The programme provides students with opportunities to enrich the experience on the base of the wide range of partners:
- The State Hermitage Museum is the key partners of the Programme
- Dostoevsky Literary-Memorial Museum
- The Russian Museum of Ethnography
- The St. Petersburg Academic Philharmonia
- Planetarium № 1
- Hotel "Domina"
- Street Art Research Institute
- Northwest Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers
The graduates of "Arts and Culture management" will be in demand on the market of cultural and creative industries for positions of creative directors of organizations, including museums, modern art galleries, cultural tourism organizations, theaters, creative business projects, festivals, art funds, in the sector of management and policy-making in culture, art, cultural tourism, creative industries, and creative entrepreneurship.
The graduates can carry on with their academic careers in Russian and foreign universities