The State Hermitage Museum and Hermitage XXI Century Foundation are the key partners of the Programme.
The programme provides students with opportunities to enrich the experience on the base of the wide range of partners:
- museums: the State Russian Museum, State Museum of Religion History, Popov Central Museum of Communications, Isaakievsky Cathedral, Nabokov Museum;
- creative spaces and museums of contemporary arts: "Sevcabel Port", the Museum of Nonconformist Art, Sergey Kuryokhin Center of Modern Art;
- creative incubators: Network of ND Creative Industries Incubators;
- theatres: the St. Petersburg Academic Philharmonia, Bolshoi Drama Theater, Theater of Music Comedy;
- events: "Roof Music Fest", "VKontakte", "Geek picnic", "Stereoleto", "Operetta Park";
- companies in cultural tourism: hotels ("Domina", "Radisson", "Indigo"), tourists bureau (Saint Petersburg Convention Bureau; Saint Petersburg Tourist Information Bureau).
Digital research in the field of culture
Projects carried out by students under the guidance of our partners form an essential component of the Master's program in ‘Arts and Culture Management’.
In the near future, we plan to carry out projects in cooperation with the State Hermitage Museum, the Russian Museum of Ethnography, as well as to develop new partnerships with the representatives of the well-known city festivals, travel companies, among others.
The purpose of the project is to engage students in solving practical tasks assigned to them by the programme’s partners, representatives of the industry.
In the course of the project, there will be several practical tasks the students are to work with. The first topic on the agenda will be devoted to a digital marketing strategy. Given below is a presentation of what a typical project task looks like:
In 2020, our students successfully completed academic internships organized in cooperation with the programme partners. Here is what they say about it: