Students will complete basic courses in management (Research Methods and Managerial Economics) and subjects focused specifically on international management (e.g., Global Strategies and New Business Models, International Financial Management, International Marketing).
Among key courses are Digital Business Transformation, Research Seminar "Global Challenges for International Business", and Ethics in Global Business: Decision Making and Communication.
Students of intake 2020 can choose one of the following two tracks:
Management in Creative Industries (CIs) in the Global Economy track includes courses in
- Digital and Offline Marketing in Arts and Culture,
- E-business and E-commerce in CIs,
- Sharing Economy and Innovation Management in CIs.
Global Supply Chain Management track include
- Global Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics,
- Business Analytics in SCM,
- Legal Aspects of International Business.
Students of intake 2021 can choose one of the following two tracks:
Practically oriented track International Business Operations (IBO):
- International Procurement Management,
- HR Management in International Companies,
- Global Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics.
Research oriented track Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Global Markets (EIGM)
- Managing Innovation and Business Development,
- Strategic Entrepreneurship,
- Data Analysis for Business Research
- The programme incorporates project-based learning keeping close contact with industry-leading companies;
- The programme fosters students' ability to find creative solutions for new business models in global business;
- The international format of the programme is built upon the best practices of business education and offers opportunities for short-term subject-oriented study trips or an academic semester abroad.
Graduates of the programme:
- are prepared for a successful career in companies doing business in international markets;
- are able to provide various consulting services or start their own business;
- have the opportunity for an academic career.
Prospective students interested in applying to the programme should submit a portfolio. As the programme is taught in English, applicants are required to take a test in English proficiency before they can enrol.