International applicants to this Master’s degree programme should meet the
1) This programme requires a high proficiency in the English language and that shall be demonstrated in either of the following ways:
- Valid international English test certificate: IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher
- Native English speakers and International applicants whose previous degree was received completely in English language (the diploma or transcript) are exempt from this requirement
2) GMAT or GRE are not required but will provide great advantage to an applicant by the competition.
3) Application form (please read How to Apply)
4) Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies. (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript).
5) CV, which confirms your professional experience (please indicate your position and the list of duties) or scientific activity in the Programme Engineering field of study, including educational internship.
6) Letter of motivation in English (~500 words).
7) Certificates of prior achievements in academic Olympiads and business-games.
8) Certificates or any other documents confirming you prior experience in project activity, professional achievements, volunteer’s activity or other evidences of your professional background.
This is not mandatory, but we welcome your professional experience and work in projects and consulting activities, as well as a high level of motivation.