International applicants to this Master’s degree programme should meet the General Graduate Admission Requirements and the following programme-specific requirements:
1) This programme requires a high proficiency in English language and that shall be demonstrated through either of the following means:
- Valid international English test certificate: IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher
- Minimal required score for 2018 intake will be published in January 2018. Minimal required score for 2017 intake was: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL iBT 75 / other exams – certificate.
- Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement
- International applicants whose previous degree was received completely in English language (should be confirmed in the diploma or transcript) are exempt from this requirement
2) GMAT or GRE are not mandatory required but will provide great advantage to an applicant by the competition. For international applicants pretending to get a "quota" (government-funded place) the certificate is obligatory.
3) Application form (please read How to Apply)
4) Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies. (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript).
5) CV, which confirms your professional experience (please indicate your position and the list of duties) or scientific activity in the Programme Engineering field of study, including educational internship.
6) Letter of motivation (~500 words, not more than one page of printed text), describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background. The quality of your English is also evaluated.
- List of articles in scientific and professional journals, conferences, collections of student work, etc., indicating the author's name and the title of the publication.
- Professional development, training, specialized online courses, etc. The list of courses in which took part, with an indication of the received document/certificate.
- Any additional academic evidence that may help the selection committee evaluate the candidate in the positive light, such as certificates of prior academic achievements, publications and conference presentations, participation in academic Olympiads.
There is no mandatory requirement of previous academic or professional background to apply for this programme. However, the following backgrounds are preferred and would help the student to achieve better academic performance and benefit the most from this programme:
Our experience shows that our program students learn best from an economic, financial or mathematical backgrounds, but have a high motivation to explore other areas mentioned.