Double Degree Track
Process of selection criteria and selection process for the double degree programmes
|Degree Programme||Partner University||Participant Quotas for students from both universities||Application deadline||Mobility Period||Deadlines for sending the data to Partner University|
|Master in Management and Analytics for Business||Barcelona School of Management University Pompeu Fabra||2 students||15.05.2019||2nd year||20.05.2019|
Please note that the students selected for the DDP with Barcelona School of Management (BSM) are provided a tuition fee discount of 20%. The reduced tuition fee in 2019-2020 is 14800 euro.
List of the documents required for the DDP Application
A scanned copy of the following application documents will be required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of Records
- If the university degree and/or Transcript of Records are written in a language other than Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian or Portuguese will you need to provide a sworn translation into Spanish, Catalan or English).
- Motivation letter or video
- Photo (.jpg)
- Fill in application for DD
- Position in the Student Ranking
- Applicants submit their application documents to LMS module
- The Programme Office checks it for completeness and provides a summary table of the student rankings and GPAs for the Programme Board consideration.
- The Programme Board makes a decision about the candidates for the double degree Programme(s). The Minutes of the Programme Board with the successful candidates that are published on the programmes’ page after the selection deadlines.
- The Programme Office provides the list of the selected students and their applications to the Centre for International Cooperation for administrative support of outgoing students with the copy to the Centre for International Accreditations and Network Programmes for maintenance.
All the questions regarding the content of the DDP can be addressed to the Academic Director of the Programme.