Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management (QTEM), is an international Master’s network bringing together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations. QTEM develops skills in analytical and quantitative techniques to support decision-making in an international context.
QTEM Master’s degree is a part of the international network bringing together more than 20 leading business schools and 15 corporate partners worldwide. This programme is designed to develop student’s quantitative and analytical skills together with management potential in demand by employers.
You can read more about QTEM here.
To be considered, students
- must have GMAT/GRE score (min 650, 600 in case of exceptional profile)
- Apply before June, 20 2019
- Enroll into Master in Management and Analytics for Business
- Choose one of QTEM tracks
- Request for QTEM (DOCX, 31 Kb) Indicate 5 prefefable destinations for exchange among academic partners in your request.
- Student Engagement (PDF, 659 Kb) Please send only scan of 1st page with your signature
- Agreement for exchange (PDF, 590 Kb)
- GMAT results. If you do not have GMAT result yet, you can send it in two month after application deadline.