Medical Aid

HSE students living in HSE dormitories can get medical assistance in state polyclinics on a fee basis or in medical clinics listed in their medical insurance policy, which students acquire themselves.

To learn more, visit the Medical Aid & Insurance page of the International Student Support Office.

Medical Aid & Insurance