HSE University St Petersburg offers 13 undergraduate programmes in seven fields of study leading to a state-accredited Bachelor’s degree.
There are two admission tracks available for international applicants, which complement one another.
1. International Admissions
International Applications to the undergraduate programmes for 2023/2024 academic year are open:
- by August 14, 2023 – for citizens from countries with visa regime;
- by August 14, 2023 – for citizens from visa-free countries.
Register your Undergraduate Personal account page.
International applicants are required to pass two programme-specific entrance tests (online or on-campus).
All applicants have the opportunity to be enrolled as a self-paid student or get a full scholarship. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Competitions / Olympiads
Undergraduate international applicants are welcomed to take part in the following competitions (some restriction apply):
Please check the deadlines and requirements on the webpages of the Olympiads.
Winners have the opportunity to get a scholarship or receive additional benefits if they are entering self-paid seats.
- High school certificate or equivalent recognized by the Russian Federation and duly legalised, if applicable (if you do not yet have your high school certificate at the time of application, you can submit an official high school transcript of records for last 3 years).
- Successful passing of 2 programme-specific entrance examinations (online or on-campus).
- If you have an international certificate, the results of these examinations can be recognized by HSE University and used instead of HSE's internal examinations.
Here you can register for exams
Please have a look at test samples and before taking a real exam
How to Apply
Do you have any doubts about which programme to choose? Take our fun quiz to dispel them!
Adresses: room 216, 123 Naberezhnya Kanala Griboedova, St Petersburg; Phone: +7 981 881 03 31; +7 812 644 59 10 ext. 61583; e-mail: email@example.com