HSE St. Petersburg currently offers 11 undergraduate programmes in seven fields of study leading to a state-accredited Bachelor’s degree. 8 undergraduate programmes at HSE St. Petersburg are delivered mostly in Russian and therefore require high Russian language proficiency; please note that all Russian-taught programmes also embed minimum 25% of courses in English. 3 international undergraduate programmes at HSE St. Petersburg are delivered 100% in English to meet the demands of international applicants without any knowledge of Russian language (a preparatory year is NOT required to enroll to these programmes).
Bachelor's Degree Requirements
- 4 years, full-time studies
- 240 ECTS credits
- Final examination (except the Bachelor’s in Economics and Bachelor’s in Public Policy and Analytics programmes)
- Thesis paper (all programmes; can be completed in Russian or English)
- Online application submitted before the deadline for 2018-2019 intake: August 10, 2018
- High school certificate or equivalent recognized by the Russian Federation and duly legalized, if applicable (if you do not yet have your high school certificate at the time of application, you can submit an official high school transcript pf records for last 3 years)
- Successfull passing of 2 programme-specific entrance examinations (remote test form or in-person examination form)
- Completing required enrollment procedures (arriving to St. Petersburg, signing study contract and paying the first tuition fee installment) by August, 30 at the latest
Application Procedure and Deadlines
HSE currently provides one intake per academic year with the start of classes on September 1.
The application period for 2018-2019 intake is open from November 15, 2017 till August 10, 2018 (deadline)
Applications submitted before February 28, 2018 will be considered for full tuition scholarships. Tuition free scholarships are awarded to the restricted number of highly qualified applicants. No additional application for scholarship is required.
Applications are considered on the Rolling Admission principle - e.g. the sooner you submit your application the better chances you have to receive an enrollment offer and a scholarship offer.
Applications to our undergraduate programmes are made online through the Applicant's Personal Account (APA) at HSE website. Successfull applicants have to provide an admission package in hard copy via post on later steps of application & admissions process.