Art Management in the context of the Modern Arts Institutions
- Analyzing the activities within the projects and learning how to organize them
- Apply digital analytical skills in research and/or innovation in arts and culture management.
- Develop a project for business innovation in arts and culture organizations
- Develop innovation –driven ideas within the project, considering the specificities of arts and culture organizations
- Practice skills in managing creative teams to lead innovation in arts and culture organizations
- Understanding how to consider risks within the project planning
- Understanding how to deal with creative projects’ stakeholders
- Introduction to the course and launch of the project with the involved institutions, illustrating project team dynamics
- Building an effective Project Plan: the project plan documents
- Identifying and managing key project stakeholders Identify Project Critical Success Factors
- Planning and controlling project: Project scheduling; Time and resource planning; Project control
- Overcoming obstacles: Project Risk Management
- Peer Review Assessmenteach team member evaluates the project behaviors of her/his team’s peers.
- Assessment of Argumentation in Peer Reviewseach team receives an evaluation from another team, which is asked to follow a structured evaluation protocol provided by the instructors and to offer qualified feedback and discussion.
- Instructors’ Reviewinstructors evaluate the team projects and the individual participation of each team member
- Experts Reviewexpert from the field evaluate the creativity, sustainability and feasibility of the projects.
- 2021/2022 2nd module
- 2021/2022 3rd module0.25 * Assessment of Argumentation in Peer Reviews + 0.25 * Experts Review + 0.25 * Instructors’ Review + 0.25 * Peer Review Assessment