Legal Environment of Arts, Culture and Creative Industries
Александрова Мария Александровна
- Acquaint students with the legal principles, terminology and concepts related to ACCI
- Develop students' skills in a legal analysis of the problems concerning everyday matters of ACCI management
- Acquire students' skills to present legally appropriate solutions to various challenges related to the ACCI
- can propose practical and legally correct solutions to different legal problems related to the ACCI
- has a basic knowledge about contract law and the main aspects of the governance of ACCI
- has a basic knowledge of intellectual property and how its protection and use can benefit the ACCI
- understands the role of law within the ACCI
- understands rights, obligations and risks in communications with authors of work of art
- Introduction to the course. Russian legal system. Russian Civil law.
- Russian Civil law. Property rights and obligations
- Contract law as the base of cooperation between legal entities in art and cultural area.
- Legal Basics for Entrepreneurs
- Intellectual Property in Arts, Culture and Creative Industries
- State Regulation of Arts, Culture and Creative Industries
- In-class activity
- Final TestThe test will automatically start at 18:10. You will be offered a choice of 2 identical tests: in Russian and English. You need to select only one test (you do not need to fill out the second one). The test will automatically close at 19:30, make sure that you have sent your answers in advance.