Aesthetics of luxury business. The Cartier phenomenon
- To give the students an understanding of the history and modernity of the House of Cartier as a unique element of European and world culture.
- have knowledge in luxury business history
- have knowledge in luxury business analytics
- have skills in project management in luxury market
- Socio-economic and political conditions for the production of luxury goods in France in the late 18th - first half of the 19th centuries.
- Transformation of codes of European culture: the emergence of the L'art de vivre phenomenon.
- Cartier: the beginning (1847 - 1899).
- Cartier: the time of world recognition.
- Cartier: a new chapter in history. Jeanne Toussaint.
- Cartier: the continuation of an outstanding story. Cartier and Russia.
- House of Cartier today: living heritage and innovation
- Cartier Today: Global Corporate Initiatives and Commitments
- Lu, P. X. (2011). Elite China : Luxury Consumer Behavior in China. Hoboken: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=420758
- Girón, M. E., & Gardetti, M. A. (2014). Sustainable Luxury and Social Entrepreneurship : Stories From the Pioneers. Sheffield, UK: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=818981