Entrepreneurship in the lux segment
- give a systematic view of the luxury market: its functioning, current marketing models of positioning and promotion
- they will analyze both existing cases and design their own products and services related to the development of luxury culture and luxury in culture.
- Core constructs. Field of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurial opportunities, entrepreneurial process, entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Luxury industry: conceptualization and determinants, historiography of the concept, current state and prospects of development of the phenomenon
- Luxury goods and services from a behavioral Economics perspective
- Luxury marketing in the creative and cultural industries: research and positioning
- Branding of luxury goods and services for the creative and cultural industries
- Midterm testVerification of the study of the material with lectures and seminars. The exam takes place in the form of a test. There are multiple choice questions as well as open-ended questions. Examinee must connect to the platform according to the schedule.
- Participation in seminar activitiesActivity during seminars, participation in intermediate stages of group work; participation in Q&A section
- Mastering the theoretical foundations of the coursepreparation of analytics on the issue based on secondary data; activity during lectures; participation in Q&A section.
- Course project
- 2022/2023 2nd module0.4 * Course project + 0.2 * Participation in seminar activities + 0.2 * Mastering the theoretical foundations of the course + 0.2 * Midterm test
- 351 - А.Остервальдер; И.Пинье - Построение бизнес-моделей: Настольная книга стратега и новатора - 9785961423457 - Alpina - Альпина Паблишер - 2017 - https://hse.alpinadigital.ru/book/351
- ZERVAS, G., PROSERPIO, D., & BYERS, J. W. (2017). The Rise of the Sharing Economy: Estimating the Impact of Airbnb on the Hotel Industry. Journal of Marketing Research (JMR), 54(5), 687–705. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmr.15.0204