- This class aims to develop and acquire skills that are essential for future hospitality professionals to plan, budget, organise, implement, and get feedback on a variety of corporate, MICE, and private events of any scale and theme. This class encompasses but is not limited to event management in the context of hospitality business in the Russian Federation.
- to acquire and develop the skills to evaluate the guests' feedback from the completed event.
- to advance a skill to efficiently intergrade events into marketing plan and communication strategy
- to build competence in event logistics
- to build teamworking management and leaderships skills to create and lead event project teams
- to create an awareness of successful event and particulars of events project management
- to develop skills of event budget optimisation
- to develop skills of planning and organising effective event projects
- to develop skills to search, select and recruit third parties to organise an event
- to get a knowledge of how to apply and participate in tenders
- to get an understanding to capitalise on advanced technologies in event management
- The fundamentals of Event Management
- Event planning
- Third party collaborations in event management
- Online events management
- Выполнение и презентация проектного задания
- Работа на семинарах
- Экзаменформула расчета итоговой оценки сохраняется для пересдач
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.3 * Выполнение и презентация проектного задания + 0.3 * Работа на семинарах + 0.4 * Экзамен
- Allen, J., O’Toole, W., Harris, R., & McDonnell, I. (2011). Festival & Special Event Management (Vol. Fifth edition). Milton, Qld: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1650493
- Armbrecht, J., Lundberg, E., & Anderson, T. D. (2019). A Research Agenda for Event Management. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Damm, S. (2012). Event Management: How to Apply Best Practices to Small Scale Events. Diplomica Verlag.
- Gabe Zichermann, & Joselin Linder. (2013). The Gamification Revolution: How Leaders Leverage Game Mechanics to Crush the Competition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Bernadette Quinn. (2013). Key Concepts in Event Management. SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Cheryl Mallen, & Lorne J. Adams. (2017). Event Management in Sport, Recreation and Tourism : Theoretical and Practical Dimensions: Vol. 3rd ed. Routledge.