Arts History and Contemporary Cultural Practices
- - to introduce students to the essence, system of categories and key concepts of city marketing and management using the content of artworks (literature, the visual arts, the plastic arts, the decorative arts, the performing arts, and architecture)
- to give an examples of how the city can be managed through arts.
- Able to understand Western European art
- Able to use the means of cognition in the field of culture to increase the level of intellectual and cultural development, professional competence.
- Know and understand the architecture of the Hermitage complex of buildings and the history of world masterpiece collections
- Know and understand the Western European applied arts
- The Hermitage: Architecture, buildings and halls.
- The Hermitage picture gallery. Masterpieces of Western European art.
- Applied arts
- Modern art and modern cultural practices