Mentor's Seminar "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Global Markets"
- Together with the mentor student will design personal educational results, coordinate educational activities for the development of the educational program in accordance with the individual plan of students. The student gains an understanding of best practices and/or research related to the topic of learning path.
- fixation of individual educational results that the student intends to achieve in the course of mastering the program; selection and coordination of the elements of the individual curriculum, corresponding to the individual educational results; individual counseling of a student with an Academic mentor on the advancement of the individual curriculum and the degree of achievement of individual educational results; correction of the individual curriculum, if necessary.
- Meeting with the 2nd year students
- Discussing internship
- Individual/group consultations
- MA thsis defence
- 2022/2023 4th module0.7 * Essay + 0.3 * In-class participation
- 2023/2024 4th module0.7 * Essay + 0.3 * In-class participation
- Porter, M. E. (1998). Competitive Strategy : Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors (Vol. [New ed.]). New York: Free Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1964532
- Welch, C., & Marschan-Piekkari, R. (2004). Handbook of Qualitative Research Methods for International Business. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=473073
- Deresky, H. (2016). International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures, Text and Cases, Global Edition. [N.p.]: Pearson. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1419482