International applicants to this Master’s degree programme should meet the General Graduate Admission Requirements
The portfolio has to contain the following documents:
1) Сurriculum vitae which confirms your professional experience (please indicate your position and the list of duties) or scientific activity, including educational internship ;
2) Motivation letter (not more than one page of printed text), describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background;
3) Recommendation letter (at least one);
4) Higher Education diploma with the transcript of records (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript).
Additional elements of portfolio:
- Valid international English test certificates ( IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher) and GMAT/GRE are not required but will provide additional points in portfolio assessment
- List of articles in scientific and professional journals, conferences, collections of student work, etc., indicating the author's name and the title of the publication
- Professional development, training, specialized online courses, etc. The list of courses in which took part, with an indication of the received document/certificate
- Any additional academic evidence that may help the selection committee evaluate the candidate in the positive light, such as certificates of prior academic achievements, publications and conference presentations, participation in academic Olympiads.
There is no mandatory requirement of previous academic or professional background to apply for this programme. However, the following backgrounds are preferred and would help the student to achieve better academic performance and benefit the most from this programme:
Our experience shows that our programme students learn best from an economic, financial or mathematical backgrounds, but have a high motivation to explore other areas mentioned.