Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- expanding knowledge and understanding of ethical decision making approaches
- acquiring skills of classification and identification of priority groups of stakeholders
- improving skills of ethical issues analysis and evaluating their impact on companies image and reputation
- developing skills of analyzing social and sustainability reports
- Students identify the scientific nature of ethical issues arising in professional activities, determine the factors and causes of ethical dilemmas in business
- Students assess the impact of business decisions on the social and natural environment, as well as business image and reputation of the organization, know the methods of ethical decisions making in business
- Students know the methods of ethical decision-making in the business. Students can use the knowledge and skills to assess the impact of business decisions on the environment and social sphere, as well as their influence on the organization’s reputation.
- Students know the mechanisms of influence of business activities on the social sphere and environment. Students can use the knowledge and skills to identify the causes of ethical dilemmas in the professional activities.
- Students know the basics of the stakeholders theory. Students can use the knowledge and skills to identi-fy key stakeholder categories and to analyze their interests. Students can use the knowledge and skills to de-velop organization’s strategy taking into account the inter-ests of different stakeholders
- Students know methods of statistical data analysis and interpretation and modern corporate social responsibility models. Students can use the knowledge from lectures and seminars to develop internal and external corporate social responsibility programs de-velopment and maximize the positive social and environ-mental effects.
- Ethics and Morality
- Corporate and Professional Ethics
- Basic Concepts in Business Ethics
- Cultural Differences and Ethical Dilemmas
- Ethical Corporate Culture
- Social Responsibility of Business
- Test and short essayWriting test of 40 ques-tions and short essay for 60 minutes
- Class participationCase analysis, presentations, problems solving etc. Students’ individual and group work at the seminars in different forms
- HomeworkPresentations on ethical issues
- ExamЭкзамен проводится в письменной форме (эссе - решение этического кейса). Экзамен проводится в LMS. В день экзамена студент заходит в LMS, получает задание в разделе тест и пишет эссе. Процедура пересдачи подразумевает использование усложненных заданий.
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.25 * Class participation + 0.25 * Exam + 0.25 * Homework + 0.25 * Test and short essay