Research Seminar "Methods of Data Collection"
- Formation of research skills to search for topics of future scientific work, substantiate the relevance of the chosen field and formulate the topic, hypothesis, goals and objectives of the study.
- Formation of research planning skills, including a description of the conceptual apparatus of the study, the choice of methods and techniques that are adequate to the goals and objectives of the study, the rationale for the methods of collecting and processing data, taking into account the field of study, developing the skills to analyze the collected data.
- Formation of skills for presenting the results of scientific research, including preparation of reports for Russian and international conferences, presentations of research results to representatives of authorities, commercial and non-profit structures, potential sponsors.
- Ability to organize and conduct scientific research
- Capable of developing and defending a qualitative research program
- Able to work with scientific citation databases (Scopus, Web of Science, eLIBRARY.RU) and select scientific literature for research purposes
- Issues and research design in management studies.
- Qualitative data collection methods
- Quantitative data collection methods
- Test №1Test №1 is aimed at testing the student's knowledge within the framework of topic №1 "Issues and research design in management studies". The test consists of 10 questions.
- Test №2Test №2 is aimed at testing the student's knowledge within the framework of topic №2 "Qualitative data collection methods". The test consists of 10 questions.
- Test №3
- ExamControl is carried out in the form of a presentation and the text of a research proposal, which reflect the theoretical, methodological and empirical parts of the undergraduate's research. The student demonstrates a clear understanding of the research question, the theoretical foundations and hypotheses of the work being presented, the data and analysis methods used, and the end results of the research project. The chosen topic is relevant, and the student argues his ideas. The data obtained in the work correspond to the goals and objectives, as well as the theoretical foundations of the study and allow us to test the hypotheses formulated by the author. The presentation and the text of the work must be submitted and presented on time, without significant delays in relation to the prearranged date.
- 2022/2023 1st module0.15 * Test №3 + 0.15 * Test №1 + 0.15 * Test №2 + 0.25 * Homework + 0.3 * Exam
- Saunders, M. N. K., Thornhill, A., & Lewis, P. (2019). Research Methods for Business Students (Vol. Eighth edition). Harlow, United Kingdom: Pearson Education Limited. Retrieved from https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=5774742
- Bischoping, K. (2005). Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches/The Practice of Social Research. Teaching Sociology, 33(1), 95–97. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092055X0503300110
- Методология научного исследования : учебник / А.О. Овчаров, Т.Н. Овчарова. — М. : ИНФРА-М, 2017. — 304 с. + Доп. материалы [Электронный ресурс; Режим доступа http://www.znanium.com]. — (Высшее образование: Магистратура). — www.dx.doi.org/10.12737/357. - Режим доступа: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/894675