State Final Certification
Final State Certification Info-2021:
- Final State Certification Schedule and Students' Distribution: to be announced.
- State Exam Committee for the Final State Certification (Programme 'Business and Politics in Modern Asia'): to be announced.
- Head of the State Exam Committee for the Final State Certification (Programme 'Business and Politics in Modern Asia'): Dmitri E. Martynov, doctor of historical sciences, professor, department of Altai science and sinology, Institute of international relations, Kazan State University.
- Faculty Appeal Committee for the Final State Certification: to be announced.
- Regulations For State Final Certification Organization (in Russian)
- Procedure for Appealing the Results of State Final Certifications
- Regulations for Term Papers and Theses
- Regulations on Checking Student Papers for Plagiarism and the Publication of Bachelor’s, Specialist and Master’s Theses on the HSE Corporate Website
Final State Certification Programme-2021:
How to apply for a Term paper/Thesis topic:
Please note that the Term Papers and Theses topics approval has been moved to the LMS system since this academic year! You need to talk about your topic with the supervisor and then make a topic request via LMS Course Themes Module.
Please do not forget that your request shall be approved by your Supevisor via his/her LMS account.
Thesis Request Forms 2020/2021:
- Guide on uploading Theses into the LMS System
Thesis Deadlines 2020/2021:
|2nd module||November 16||Deadline for Theses Topics Applications via LMS system|
|November 20||Subject of MA Thesis and supervisor approved by the Academic Supervisor|
|November 27||Subject of MA Thesis and supervisor approved by the Academic Council of MA Programme|
|December 7||Deadline for submitting the first version of the first chapter (at least 30000 characters) to the supervisor|
|4th module||April 2, 18.00||External Reviewer Appointment|
|April 5, 23.59||Deadline for submission the first version of thesis for the Preliminary defense|
|April 12||Preliminary defense of MA Thesis|
|April 13||Preliminary defense of MA Thesis (2nd part)|
|April 15, 18.00||Deadline for submission a request for changes in the title / supervisor change of the master thesis|
|May 17, 23.59||Final draft of MA Thesis submission to LMS system|
|May 24||Deadline for placing the Theses' Supervisors' Reviews|
|May 26||Deadline for placing the Theses' and External Reviewers' Reviews|
|May 28||Deadline for Thesis Printed Version Submission (to the Office)|
|June 2 and 4||Defense of MA Thesis|
Previous Years Final State Certifications:
Final State Certification Programme-2020:
Final State Certification-2020 Info:
- Due to the remote form of State Final Certification in 2020, Special Temporal Rules (see below) were implemented.
- Temporal Rules For State Final Certification Organization (in Russian)
- State Examination Committee members
- Exam Schedule and Students' Distribution
- Appeal Committee Members