Double Degree Track with Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
About the Double Degree track
The Double Degree track is arranged according to the agreement between HSE St. Petersburg and Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia(Venice, Italy) It is anticipated that within its framework, first-year students pursuing a degree in Master’s Programme ‘Business and Politics in Modern Asia’ may spend their second year at Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia studying under Master’s Programme ‘Language and Management to China’, while students from Università Ca’ Foscari may come to HSE St. Petersburg to study. The Double Degree Programme students will be eligible for two degrees if they successfully finish their studies at both universities.
The double degree track is a unique opportunity for the students to:
- Broaden and deepen their knowledge in the sphere of politics and business in Asia,
- Get experience of international communication and education in a new environment,
- Become more competitive and successful on the global labor market;
- Develop scientific career and enter international PhD programme.
Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia educational programme ‘Language and Management to China’:https://www.unive.it/pag/38870/
Who Can Apply?
- 1st year students pursuing a degree in Master’s Programme ‘Business and Politics in Modern Asia’
- Students proficient in English with minimum IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL IBT 80 score, as well as in Chinese (HSK 4 certificate or relevant test carried out by HSE St. Petersburg). The track is implemented in English and Chinese.
The track is open for up to 5 best students that are going to be selected by the Master’s Programme ‘Business and Politics in Modern Asia’ based on their academic merits and motivation.
Applications and required documents should be downloaded in the LMS through the special module. The application period for 2021-2022 academic year is from February 1, 2021 to March 1, 2021. The call and the list of the required documents are published every year here: https://spb.hse.ru/aup/oep/doubledegree_student
Students participating in the double degree track pay tuition fees only at the Home University (if applicable).
Other costs associated with the programme should be covered by the students.
Students of the Double Degree Track Programme shall defend their final thesis either at Università Ca’ Foscari or at HSE St. Petersburg, which is deemed valid by both universities. The final thesis is defended in front of a joint committee, comprising representatives from both universities.
You can find further information about dual degree programmes at the HSE St. Petersburg here.
Organisational issues concerning participation in the academic mobility competition within the Double Degree Track Programme may be addressed to the programme office or the Centre for International Accreditation and Networking via the e-mail email@example.com; questions regarding programme scope may be addressed to the academic supervisor of the programme.