Research Seminar "Energy Policy of Eurasia"
- This course aims at examining the intersection between international security, climate change, and global energy issues and regulation.
- Student is able to demonstrate a good knowledge of contemporary issues of the global energy policy
- Energy and Eurasia
- Energy and Climate Change : the 1tCO2e
- Energy and Outer Space Mining: the future? Or the future inequalities?
- EU and Eurasian Energy Regulation
- International Environmental Law and Energy
- Major Global Regions and Energy
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.25 * Class activity + 0.25 * Final exam + 0.5 * Presentation
- Bridging the gaps in global energy governance. (2011). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.C40728DE
- D. Coyle, E., & A. Simmons, R. (2014). Understanding the Global Energy Crisis. Web server without geographic relation, Web server without geographic relation (org): Purdue University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.114802CB
- BRADSHAW, M. J. (2010). Global energy dilemmas: a geographical perspective. Geographical Journal, 176(4), 275–290. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-4959.2010.00375.x