- The objectives of mastering the academic discipline "International Marketing" are the formation of students systemic fundamental knowledge in the field of international marketing and marketing research, the acquisition of practical skills to use the basic principles, concepts and theories of international marketing and marketing research, functions, goals, changes taking place in the environment of interaction of companies in international markets, the specifics of foreign economic relations
- Understand general and differences in conceptual approaches to the essence of export, international and global marketing
- - Be able to use main features of the study of foreign markets
- - Learn features of international marketing
- - Know specifics of the marketing mix of an international company
- - Master main strategies for entering foreign markets and their advantages
- Block 1. Theoretical base of International Marketing.
- Block 2. Foreign Market Penetration Research and Strategies.
- Block 3. Specifications of world business organization
- Block 4. Foreign market business set-up.
- Block 5. International marketing integration.
- Block 6. Implementation of international marketing
- The TestThe Test is written at the end of the Block 2 of the study of the discipline. The Test run in SmartLMS consisting of 15 questions. The Test time: 20 minutes.
- Case Studies PresentationCase studies presentation is oral presentation at seminars on a chosen case. The speech takes place in English and is written in the process of studying chapter 2. Max time of the speech: 15 minutes.
- Active work at seminarsDuring the seminars, students receive additional points for participating in the discussion of the topic, asking questions to speakers after the Oral Presentations, expressing their own opinions related to the discussed topic in the seminar.
- The ExaminationThe Exam is a Test in SmartLMS, consisting of 40 questions of different formats. Test is written at the end of the last lesson of the course. The response time is 60 minutes.
- 2023/2024 1st module0.2 * The Test + 0.3 * Case Studies Presentation + 0.2 * Active work at seminars + 0.3 * The Examination
- Randazzo, G. W. (2014). Developing Successful Marketing Strategies (Vol. First edition). New York, New York [222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017]: Business Expert Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1055551
- Levenson, A. R. (2015). Strategic Analytics : Advancing Strategy Execution and Organizational Effectiveness. Oakland, CA: Berrett-Koehler Publishers. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=995416