Analysis and Modeling of Business Processes
- Mastering the methodology of analysis and design of business processes
- Mastering skills of business process modeling in various notations
- Development of competencies for solving business problems using the methodology of business processes analysis and design, as well as modeling tools
- Able to model business processes in BPMN and IDEF0 notations
- Know how to analyze business processes using models: identify bottlenecks, functional gaps, rational use of resources and mechanisms
- Able to design business processes taking into account the identified problems and business needs
- Introduction to company business architecture design and business process management
- Modeling business processes in IDEF0
- Modeling business processes in BPMN
- Analysis of business process models
- Goals, indicators, strategic maps
- Business process reengineering
- Current controlCurrent control is carried out in the form of tests based on the first five topics. Each test includes 10 questions. The tests can be taken only in class during seminars (via Smart LMS).
- ProjectThe project is a group one and is performed in teams of 3-5 people. The distribution of teams is carried out by students independently. Each team receives a task from the lecturer. The project is carried out throughout the duration of the discipline in stages. There are 6 stages (project tasks) in total. Assignments are given by the lecturer after each topic. Assignments must be submitted via SmartLMS. Detailed instructions are provided to students during the course.
- ExamThe final exam is a test with questions that cover the entire course. It is conducted online using the SmartLMS system.
- von, Rosing, Mark, et al. The Complete Business Process Handbook : Body of Knowledge from Process Modeling to Bpm, Elsevier Science & Technology, 2014. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1888539.
- Checking Business Process Evolution. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scico.2018.09.007