Since 2019 HSE University St Petersburg students participating in one of the HSE University – St Petersburg partner university summer or winter school have a chance to be supported with a scholarship.
There are 50 scholarships available in Spring-Summer 2019: 20 spots for bachelor's students, 20 spots for master's students and 10 spots for PhD students. The amount of 1 scholarship is 60,000 rubles. The allowance will be paid to the student upon arrival to the school and providing HSE University St Petersburug the signed Arrival Form.
Step-by-step procedure to apply for a scholarship:
- Choose one of the Summer School from the following list (it should be relevant to your field of studies; ECTS credited).
- Apply for the Summer School and receive an Acceptance Letter.
- Ask your Academic Supervisor to provide you with a Letter of Support (in free format, page A4).
- Submit the Acceptance Letter and Letter of Support on our website after March 1st 10:00 (not before)
Scholarships will be dissiminated on first come – first served basis for the best applicants.
Final list of awarded students upd 10.06.2019
Scholarships will be availble only for the following partner universities
- Zhejiang University School of Management, China
- Fudan University School of Economics, China
- Fudan University International Summer Session, China
- EDHEC, France
- Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany
- Seoul National University, Korea
- UCL, UK
- Technical University Munich School of Management, Germany
- ESSCA, France
- University Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Belgium
- King's College London, UK
- LMU Munich, Germany
- LUISS, Italy
- University of Mannheim, Germany
- Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
- Akita International University, Japan
- University of Bonn, Germany
- IE University, Spain
- University of Helsinki, Finland
- Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany
- University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Special Condition Summer Schools:
1) Our partner university Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China offers 5 tuition fee waiver places for their Summer Schools 2019.
There are 2 Summer Schools:
- Doing Business in Changing China, July 1 – 14, programme is available here
- Chinese Language Courses, duration 2/4/6 week, programme is available here
20% tuition discount will be available for all students beyond that number of 5.
HSE University – St Petersburg will not provide any scholarships for participation in these Summer Schools. Students have to apply directly to Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University.
More summer schools (not supported by the scholarship) are available here.
Please, apply to the International Office by email address email@example.com if you are interested to participate in this school. The deadline is 1st of April.
HSE University – St Petersburg will not provide any scholarships for participation in this Summer School.