Since the Fall Semester 2019/20 HSE St Petersburg provides scholarships for outgoing student mobility
Scholarships are available both for long-term mobility (semester exchange and QTEM) and for short-term mobility (summer schools).
Scholarships available in the Spring Semester 2020
1. University College London, UK 1 spot, 150k rubles
2. University of Turin, Italy 5 spots, 120k rubles
3. EDHEC Business School, France 1 spot, 120k rubles
4. Harbin Institute of Technology, China 3 spots, 90k rubles
5. Humboldt University, Germany 1 spot, 120k rubles
6. Ludwig-Maximilian University Munich, Germany 1 spot, 120k rubles
7. LUISS Guido Carli University, Italy 1 spot, 120k rubles
8. Politecnico di Milano, Italy 1 spot, 120k rubles
9. Solvay Business School, Belgium 1 spot, 120k rubles
10. University of Navarra, Spain 1 spot, 120k rubles
11. Pompeu Fabra University, Spain 1 spot, 120k rubles
12. University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy 2 spots, 120k rubles
How to apply?
HSE St Petersburg Scholarship:
- for Semester Exchange: tick a special box in your application form
- for Summer Schools Abroad: your application will be considered automatically
Erasmus+ and First+: your application will be considered automatically. Best applicants will be awarded automatically
Eligibility (according to the HSE St Petersburg Scholarship Statute):
- no academic failure;
- no financial debt;
- student doesn't have any other type of financial support from HSE St Petersburg
Best applicants will be awarded automatically according to the number of available scholarships.
Once a student receives a confirmation email about the scholarship, he/she has to check with Student Accounting Department whether they have all required information to proceed with scholarship payment (e.g. bank account details). The scholarship is transferred at a time to student's Sberbank MIR card issued by the university. If student doesn't have such a card, she/he have to apply to the Student Accounting Department for further changes.
Upon arrival to the partner university student has to ask Incoming Exchange Students Coordinator to sign and stamp the Confirmation of Arrival and send the scanned copy of the document to the email@example.com.
According to the HSE St Petersburg internal procedures, all scholarships are paid in the period from October to December, in the end of each month provided that your documents are submitted in time (e.g. on October 25th, November 25th, etc.).
1) Summer Schools Scholarships: given the mechanics of assigning scholarships, the timing of banking operations and the short duration of the mobility programme, please be prepared for the fact that the scholarship can be transferred to you after returning to Russia.
2) Semester Exchange (incl. QTEM): all scholarships are paid in the period from October to December, in the end of each month, provided that your documents are submitted in time (e.g. on October 25th, November 25th, etc.).
Erasmus+ and FIRST+ scholarships are third-party scholarships, students receive all payments upon arrival.