Erasmus+ scholarships available for HSE University St Petersburg students in Spring semester 2021-2022
- University of Trento, Italy: 2 spots covered by Erasmus+ scholarship
- University of Helsinki, Finland: 1 spot covered by Erasmus+ scholarship
- University College London (School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies), Great Britain: 4 spots covered by Erasmus+ scholarship (SSEES only)
- University of Hertfordshire, Great Britain: 2 spots covered by Erasmus+ scholarship for Business Administration only (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business and Tourism)
- Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich (LMU) 1*5 months (275€ travel + monthly scholarship 850€.)
- Solvay Business School of Economics & Management, Belgium: 1 spot covered by Erasmus+ scholarship
If you meet the requirements of the scholarship spot (see the university's description on Study Abroad Destinations page), your application to the university will automatically be considered for scholarship. The best students in the final ranking will be offered a place with Erasmus+ or FIRST+ financial support.
Third-party scholarships (students have to apply for them independently)
More information on financial support for your study abroad experience is available on our page Financial aid and alternative options for studying abroad for HSE students.
Tuition fee reassessment for fee-paying students
According to the item.3.5.3 of Regulation of the HSE outgoing mobility programmes (in Russian), which was put in action on June 17, 2021, “In case of paying the tuition fee at the foreign host university independently, a student could apply for recalculation of the cost of the tuition fee at NRU HSE with the reduction of the cost of the disciplines passed in the host university after returning from the mobility program."
This means that a fee-paying student may apply for the tuition fee reassessment upon successful completion of the study abroad experience at a non-partner university and transferring the planned disciplines to HSE St Petersburg.
Please, note that you could apply for the tuition fee reassessment only in case if you study in the host university on a paid basis, most likely as a "free mover". The tuition fee reassessment does not apply in case of participation in international student mobility with the partner universities when students do not pay the tuition fee.
In order to apply for the tuition fee reassessment please refer to your Study Office. Here you could download the official form of application.