Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Understanding of psychological and situational reasons for unethical decisions and ability to work with these factors in practice
- Good knowledge of basic ethical theory (utilitarianism, deontology) as well as CSR and sustainability concepts and ability to apply it to various business dilemmas.
- Ability to design and use of mechanisms of managing ethics in the market (competition, state and self-regulation) and in the company (compliance systems and sustainability management).
- To argue about vital ethical issues using sound theory and strong logic instead of emotions and conventional moral.
- To manage CSR behavior of your company using modern concepts and instruments (designing ethical codes, measurement and management systems for ethical conduct, preparing social reports)
- To resist from making an error in a situation of ethical choice and persuading others from making it.
- Introduction to Ethics
- Ancient Ethical Theories
- Evolutionary Ethics
- Modern ethical theories
- CSR, Sustainability and ESG
- Managing Ethics in the Market
- Mechanisms of Unethical Behavior
- Management of ethics in a company
- Accounting Ethic and Sustainability Reporting
- Ethics of Corporate Governance
- Ethics of Securities Market and Sustainable Investments
- Ethics of Retail Financial Services
- Seminar Participation (Discussions, Quizes, Cases)
- Essay Writing (team work)
- Online Test
- ExamExam is held as a written test (30-50 closed-ended questions) based on all course issues and materials.
- 2023/2024 1st module0.3 * Seminar Participation (Discussions, Quizes, Cases) + 0.2 * Essay Writing (team work) + 0.2 * Online Test + 0.3 * Exam