- Know the theoretical foundations of project financing
- Be able to analyze and draw conclusions about the feasibility and effectiveness of project financing
- Learn to structure PF transactions taking into account systemic capabilities with the participation of government agencies
- Know the basic principles and concepts of project financing
- Know the main partners and contractors of the project company, be able to form the architecture of project financing
- Know the main instruments of project financing
- Be able to calculate the effectiveness of the project
- Determine the need for project financing
- Be able to analyze and select the optimal ones as a result of the analysis
- Know the basic principles and tools of bank project financing
- Determine the main directions of credit and collateral monitoring
- Know the main directions of analysis of the project company-borrower
- Determine what the decision to finance the project will be
- Know the main risks of project financing and tools for reducing them
- Know the main forms of interaction between the state and the private sector in project financing
- Be able to distinguish between PPP and concession
- Describe the Project Finance Factory
- Definitions and Principles of Project Finance. Geographical overview
- Project Company and its' relationship with counterpartners,Financial architecture of Project Finance
- Multiple instruments of Project Finance and analyzes of their effectiveness
- Effectiveness of Projects, definition of Project Finance scale
- Banking Project Finance –instruments and effectiveness. Credit and Pledge Monitoring
- Credit analyzes of borrower – project company
- Risks of project finance
- State and Private Partnership and concessions
- Attending lecturesAttendance at lectures, concentration on the topic under discussion, interactive interaction with the teacher.
- TestThe purpose of the test is to assess knowledge on topics covered during the course.
- CaseAn individual assignment designed to enable students to apply knowledge gained in the course to solve real-world problems. The case must be completed during the workshop and will be collected through SmartLMS. Detailed instructions will be provided to students during the course.
- ExamThe final exam is a test with questions that cover the entire course. Conducted offline in the classroom
- 2023/2024 2nd module0.1 * Attending lectures + 0.3 * Test + 0.3 * Case + 0.3 * Exam
- Проектное финансирование : учебное пособие / М. В. Аликаева, М. Б. Ксанаева, Б. В. Казиева [и др.]. — Нальчик : КБГУ, 2019. — 135 с. — Текст : электронный // Лань : электронно-библиотечная система. — URL: https://e.lanbook.com/book/170855 (дата обращения: 00.00.0000). — Режим доступа: для авториз. пользователей.
- Проектное финансирование: синергетический аспект - Поташева Г.А. - НИЦ ИНФРА-М - 2019 - https://znanium.com/catalog/product/1015077 - 482065 - ZNANIUM