- Equip students with fundamental knowledge and practical skills of performance management and management control systems in prganization with special focus on cost management and unit economics, budgeting and BSC.
- Ability to analyse budgets and make the managerial decisions
- The ability to analyse the degree of the performance management development in the enterprise
- The ability to apply quantitative tecniques in budgeting
- Basic of Performance Management. Steps in Performance Management. The characteristics of the effective performance measures.
- Financial Structure of Organization
- Analytics in performance management.
- Cost management techniques and decision-making
- Budgetary systems.
- Balanced scorecard (BSC) in Performance Management.
- in-class activityattendance and activity at lessons, in-class tasks & hometasks completion and presentations, initiating contentive knowledge-based discussions
- Group taskGroup project, field research on practical implementation of performance management in business and supportive infomation systems, interviewing business practitioners.
- ExamExam in written form, consists of multiple choice questions, calculative tasks and open questions tasks.
- Aguinis, H. (2014). Performance Management: Pearson New International Edition (Vol. 3rd ed). [N.p.]: Pearson. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1418135
- BPP Learning Media (Firm). (2016). ACCA : Study Text: Paper P5: Advanced Performance Management: for Exams in September 2016, December 2016, March 2017 and June 2017 (Vol. Ninth edition). London: BPP Learning Media. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1241086
- Cardy, R. L., & Leonard, B. (2011). Performance Management: Concepts, Skills and Exercises : Concepts, Skills and Exercises (Vol. 2nd ed). Armonk, N.Y.: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=929342
- Cokins, G. (2009). Performance Management : Integrating Strategy Execution, Methodologies, Risk, and Analytics. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=317048
- Nicola Terracciano. (2017). Performance Management at the Organizational Level. Annals of Spiru Haret University Economic Series, 2, 19.