Ethics in Policy&Decision Making
- The course introduces students to the concepts of ethics of social-economic environment in its mutual influence on the decision-making process
- - to increase understanding and critical analysis of the intersection between ethical behavior and social-economic outcomes in modern society; - to study different theoretical perspectives of ethical communication in Russian and international contexts; - to analyze principles and criteria for regulation of ethical behavior for different stakeholders; - to discuss some decision-making criteria for solving ethical conflicts; - to develop professional communication practices for students.
- Theoretical framework and Principles of Ethics in the social-economic environment in its mutual influence on the decision-making process
- The history of the development of socio-economic ethics
- Norms and principles of ethics in socio-economic policy and decision-making
- Intercultural features of ethics in socio-economic policy.
- Home task
- Final examIn the case of a high grade for the essay and homework of 8-10 points, the student is exempted from writing the final test. Her/his resulting grade will be equal to the accumulated
- Ethics in social science research : becoming culturally responsive, Lahman, M. K. E., 2018
- The Oxford handbook of environmental ethics, , 2017
- When all else fails : the ethics of resistance to state injustice, Brennan, J., 2019
- A history of utilitarian ethics : studies in private motivation and distributive justice, 1700-1875, Hollander, S., 2020
- The ethics of multiple citizenship, Tanasoca, A., 2018