Research Seminar "Research Methodology and Design"
- A student compares research design
- be able to justify the chosen research methodology
- Introductory seminars
- "Introduction to my field of inquiry"
- Academic Rhetoric
- Proposals and provisional MA theses
- Project proposal35% Project proposal 25% Individual project “Introducing fellows to my field of inquiry” 20% Participation in seminar discussions 20% Review of a fellow’s proposal
- Review of a fellow’s proposal
- Individual presentation “Introducing fellows to my field of inquiry”
- Participation in seminar discussions
- 2022/2023 4th module0.35 * Project proposal + 0.2 * Review of a fellow’s proposal + 0.25 * Individual presentation “Introducing fellows to my field of inquiry” + 0.2 * Participation in seminar discussions
- 2023/2024 3rd moduleнет экзамена
- Genre analysis: English in academic and research settings, , 1990
- Swales, J. M., & Feak, C. B. (2001). Academic Communications and the Graduate Student. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.3E2EACE3