Legal Environment of Arts, Culture and Creative Industries
Прочан Екатерина Александровна
- Acquaint students with the legal principles, terminology and concepts related to ACCI
- Develop students' skills in a legal analysis of the problems concerning everyday matters of ACCI management
- Acquire students' skills to present legally appropriate solutions to various challenges related to the ACCI
- can propose practical and legally correct solutions to different legal problems related to the ACCI
- has a basic knowledge about contract law and the main aspects of the governance of ACCI
- has a basic knowledge of intellectual property and how its protection and use can benefit the ACCI
- understands the role of law within the ACCI
- understands rights, obligations and risks in communications with authors of work of art
- Introduction to the course. Russian legal system. Russian Civil law.
- Contract law as the base of cooperation between legal entities in art and cultural area.
- Intellectual Property in Arts, Culture and Creative Industries
- Digital technologies and art.
- Museum Law
- Home assignment
- In-class activity
- Final TestIt is a written test with multiple-choice and open-ended questions, taken distantly online. The test contains 25 questions. It focuses on the material discussed in class. To prepare for it, students should attend lectures and seminars and be acquainted with all course materials.
- 2022/2023 3rd module0.4 * Final Test + 0.3 * In-class activity + 0.3 * Home assignment