Regular Laboratory seminar
- 17.04.2019, Martin Emanuel, «Science Diplomacy, Technology Transfer, and Cold War Neutrality: Swedish-Soviet Collaboration in Astrophysics, ca. 1960-1976»
- 10.04.2019, Matleena Frisk, "New needs? Creating demand for disposable consumer products from the 1930s to the 1970s in Finland, an early draft"
- 03.04.2019, Leena Enbom`s presentation "What did casual labourers do? Transformation of the unskilled job market in Helsinki, 1890-1980"
- 13.03.2019, Presentation of the book written by International Postdoc Victor Pal "Environmental Policy and Co-ed Authoritarian Regimes: Myth and Reality" (co-edited by Stephen Brain and Viktor Pál, New York: Routledge, 2018)
- 21.03.2017, Nooa Nykänen, a PhD candidate from the University of Jyväskylä (Finland) gave a presentation within the regular seminar of the Laboratory for Environmental and Technological History
- 02.03.2017, Meeting on water resources. The Laboratory for Environmental and Technological History of HSE – St. Petersburg hosted a group of employees and students of the School of Management of the Radboud University of Nijmegen
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.