Laboratory participation in conferences and seminars
- 05.12.2018 A.V. Kraykovsky and M.M. Dadykina made a report on economic history "Prices, their specifics and movement in Russia in the XVI - XVIII centuries" at a conference organized by the North-Western Central Administration of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation "Inflation History in Russia".
- 05.12.2018 Elena Kochetkova received an award of Estonian Institute of Historical Memory.
- 30.09.2018 Julia Lajus`s public lecture at the Helsinki University Environmental Humanities Forum.
- July 2018 LETH participates the research network on history, technology and Europe “Tensions of Europe” actively.
- 27.04.2018 Polar readings 2018. Speech by senior researcher of the Laboratory A.V. Kraykovsky.
- 25.04.2018 The Russian Conference “Ecological History: Source and Historical Problems”. Presentation of the Laboratory senior researcher M.M. Dadykina.
- 22.12.2017 Round table «Shipping, fisheries, and maritime identities in 15th-19th centuries: perspectives from Russia and France» in University Paris Diderot.
- 23-29.07.2017 Marina Loskutova, the Associate Professor of the History Department at the St. Petersburg campus of the National Research University - Higher School of Economics, senior research fellow at the Laboratory for Environmental and Technological History, took part in The Congress of History of Science and Technology in Rio-de-Janeiro.
- 14-21.03.2017 Vasily Borovoy, a Junior Researcher of the Laboratory for Environmental and Technlogical History and a PhD student at the Department of History took part in a PhD study course “Interdisciplinary Introduction to Arctic Studies”.
- 07.12.2016 Elena Kochetkova Presented Her Paper at a Regular Collogium of the Department of Sciences, University of Aarhus.
- 21-22.10.2016 Workshop ‘Technology, Natural Resources and Crises in the Past and Present of Europe and Beyond’.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.