English Language Integrative Exam
- To assess the level of English-language communication competence;
- To assess the state of the students’ lexical, grammatical, listening, reading, writing and speaking skills needed for effective communication in everyday, academic and business situations.
- listen to English-language texts and comprehend the necessary information;
- analyse, compare and interpret information using subject-specific vocabulary and fully formed communicative strategies;
- speak on a wide range of topics using track-specific vocabulary
- write essays on a wide range of topics;
- read English-language texts and comprehend the necessary information
- ListeningAudio file – 8-10 minutes.
- SpeakingA student should speak for 3-5 minutes.
- WritingWord count – 250 words.
- ReadingWord count – 3000-3500 characters.
- 2022/2023 4th module0.25 * Reading + 0.25 * Speaking + 0.25 * Writing + 0.25 * Listening