- to conduct urban empirical data during wild fieldwork and to develop analysis skills
- knowledge, understanding and acquirement to analyze social and spatial dimensions of inequality in the contemporary city.
- Social mapping
- Social mapping (discussing of the results)
- Discussing of the passing results
- Discussing of practical results. Preparation of presentations.
- Presentations of all results
- Bulmer, M. (2017). Sociological Research Methods: Vol. Second edition. Routledge.
- Anderson, N. (1928). The Slum: A Project for Study. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.6D06647B
- Emerson, M. O., & Johnson, L. M. K. (2018). Soul of the City: The Depth of How “Urban” Matters in the Sociology of Religion. Sociology of Religion, 79(1), 1–19. https://doi.org/10.1093/socrel/srx056