- To give students a comprehensive overview of the project as a part of education and professional activitiy
- To develop students' skills to organize and participate project activities, including the use of project managament and evaluation methods
- Defines the key elements of a project and project activities
- Draws up a project work plan in accordance with tasks and deadlines
- Defines team roles in a project depending on the type of project
- Uses information systems applications in project management
- Defines the main goals, tasks and stages of the Project Service Learning
- Determines and applies a relevant method of project management, depending on the goals and type of the project
- Uses relevant techniques of project results reporting
- Applies relevant forms of project evaluation and project tem assessment
- Project Management Basics
- Stakeholders and Project Teams
- Project Service Learning
- Methods of Project Management
- Project Results
- Projects Evaluation
- FieldworkThis is a part of the teamwork, where students need to collect information about possible project. This part is evaluated according to the quantity and quality of the information collected, the use of information resources, as well as the quality of interaction with possible stakeholders.
- Project and PresentationThe progress of work on the project, the use of collected materials, data analysis, conclusions formulated, project reporting and presentation are assessed
- Maximini, D. (2018). The Scrum Culture : Introducing Agile Methods in Organizations (Vol. Second edition). Cham: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1741933
- Shankar S., Muller R., Drouin N. Cambridge Handbook of Organizational Project Management, 2017. Режим доступа: http://library.books24x7.com/bookshelf.asp
- Dragan Z. Milosevic, Peerasit Patanakul, & Sabin Srivannaboon. (2010). Case Studies in Project, Program, and Organizational Project Management. Wiley.
- Project Management Institute. (2021). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management (ENGLISH): Vol. Seventh edition. Project Management Institute.
- Wachs, M. (2018). Bent Flyvbjerg, ed., The Oxford Handbook of Megaproject Management (Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press, 2017). 600 pp. $150.00 (cloth), ISBN: 9780198732242. Public Administration Review, 78(5), 816–818. https://doi.org/10.1111/puar.12984