Mikhail Oseevsky headed the Board of Trustees at HSE University St. Petersburg
Leading representatives of business and creative industry chaired by Mikhail Oseevsky, president of Rostelecom, joined the Board of Trustees of HSE University St. Petersburg. The new institution was created in order to help the university achieve long-term goals.
The Board of Trustees will focus on such issues as developing competencies in interdisciplinary areas, supporting of research laboratories and centres, funding of professorial positions, and promoting of the international scientific events. There also will be established the endowment fund to ensure sustainable financing of priority projects of the HSE University St. Petersburg.
Sergey M. Kadochnikov, Director of HSE University in St. Petersburg
"The strategic development programme of the campus is aimed at attracting and developing talents, taking into account our active integration into the global market, and at shaping the contemporary research agenda, which substantially defines the content of educational and research programmes and projects, as well as at increasing of the university’s impact on the socio-economic development of St. Petersburg. Russian and foreign experience shows that the modern model of management in university, that involves participation of stakeholders — leading representatives of business and society — leads to more effective studies and research. I am very pleased that the Board of Trustees of HSE University St. Petersburg is represented by such authoritative names. I am sure that the result of our joint work will move our campus to a new level".
Mikhail Oseevsky, President, Chairman of the Board of Rostelecom
- Sergei D. Bodrunov, Director, Institute of New Industrial Development named after Sergei Y. Vitte; President, Free Economic Society of Russia; President, International Union of Economists
- Igor V. Bukato, President, Group of Industrial Association Companies "Vozrozhdenie"
- Sergey A. Dokuchaev, Director General, Russkiye Samotsvety
- Jan Dunning, CEO, Lenta
- Igor M. Metelsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Group YUST
- Dmitry V. Morozov, Founder and CEO, BIOCAD
- Irina G. Petrova, Head of the North-Western Main Branch of the Bank of Russia
- Irina D. Prokhorova, Editor-in-Chief of the “New Literary Review” Publishing House
- Petr P. Rodionov, Director General, Geropharm
- Alexander V. Saveliev, Chairman of the Board, Bank Saint Petersburg
- Kirill D. Soloveichik, Director General, Lenpoligrafmash
- Andrey N. Stepanenko, Director General, Russian Auction House
- Arkady Z. Stolpner, Chairman of the Board, Medical Institute named after Berezin Sergey (MIBS)
- Andrey N. Fomenko, Owner of the business centers "Senator", Founder of the biotechnological investment fund "Eternal youth"
- Alexander N. Shestakov, Director General, Pervaya Mebelnaya
- Maxim V. Shubarev, Chairman of the Board, Setl Group; Vice-President, St. Petersburg’s Builders Association