How to Apply for the Advanced State Academic Scholarship
All the students who have been awarded a state academic scholarship can apply for the Increased State Academic Scholarship. Find out how.
- Upload the documents that confirm your achievements to "My Portfolio" module in LMS (point to your name in LMS and click on "My Portfolio")
- Fill the form in the "Application for the ASAS" module in LMS
- check if all the achievements are shown to other users,
- attach the achievements and specify a group of characteristics, a characteristic (criteria) and its weight,
- check the status of your application and scores,
- if you change your mind cancel your application.
Application revision deadline is December 23, 2018 (23:59).
- Regulations on Scholarships and Other Means of Financial Support for Students
- Appendix 1. Eligibility Criteria for Increased State Academic Scholarships for Achievements in Research
- Appendix 2. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure of Competitions for Increased State Academic Scholarships Awarded for Academic Achievements
- Appendix 3. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure of Competitions for Increased State Academic Scholarships for Achievements in Public Activities
- Appendix 4. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure of Competitions for Increased State Academic Scholarships for Student Achievements in Cultural and Creative Activities
- Appendix 5. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure of Competitions for Increased State Academic Scholarships for Sports Achievements
- Appendix 6. Awarding and Payment of HSE Scholarships under the Golden HSE Award (“Silver Nestling” Nomination)
- Appendix 7. Awarding and Paying HSE Scholarships to Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons, Including Compatriots, Pursuing HSE Degree Programmes
- Appendix 8. HSE Scholarships Awarded to Students Studying under Educational Services Agreements at the University’s Expense