Global Diplomacy - Diplomacy in the Modern World
Егоров Роман Вадимович
- The goal is understanding of changes in diplomatic practices and procedures and the relationship of those changes to contemporary politics.
- Student is capable of taking part in information dissemination through various media and information channels (both mass and individual), as well as in information campaigns.
- Able to conduct professional activities internationally
- Able to efficiently communicate based on the goals and communication situations
- student is able to work in team
- What is Diplomacy?
- Success and Failure in Diplomacy
- The Qualities of a 'Good' Diplomat
- Diplomacy in Action
- Reflections on Diplomacy
- Online Course AssignmentsAssignments proposed by the MOOC
- Testthe test is conducted at the final seminar
- Final ExamThe written exam is conducted during the session week. The teacher may excuse the students from taking the final exam, which she / he must announce at the final seminar.
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.5 * Final Exam + 0.3 * Online Course Assignments + 0.2 * Test
- Black, J. (2010). A History of Diplomacy. London: Reaktion Books. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=342741
- Thakur, R., Cooper, A. F., & Heine, J. (2015). The Oxford Handbook of Modern Diplomacy. Australia, Australia/Oceania: Oxford University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.592A6E86