Research Seminar "Contemporary Life in the Global World"
- This seminar is aimed at discussing how different forms of collective action, and various national and supernational patterns of social and cultural specificity shape unique paths of development and transformation for nations, regions, and international systems. Students will also learn how to write and read academic papers.
- Work with information: find, define, and use the information from different sources which required for solving of research and professional problems (including the system approach)
- Student can pose research problems relevant to the study of political phenomena and political processes; setting research tasks; and putting together a research design
- Student is capable of retrieving, collecting, processing, and analyzing information relevant for achieving goals in the professional field
- Can work in team
- Civil society and public sphere in modern society
- Travelling across time and space: social spaces in different societal contexts
- Global communication and reconfiguration of local spaces/communities
- Digital societal spaces in global world
- Presentation of the individual project
- Participation in class discussions
- Participation in perusall discussion
- 2023/2024 4th module0.4 * Participation in perusall discussion + 0.3 * Presentation of the individual project + 0.3 * Participation in class discussions