Таратута Екатерина Евгеньевна
- answer need of those students whose thesis is related to exploration of any practices and experiences that are mediated and enabled by technologies of today
- answer need of for those who consider any of job tracks connected with online representation of people, goods or companies.
- Understand modern theoretical approaches to online communities and social media
- Navigating in anthropological approaches to online social life
- Be able to plan, perform and report on digital ethnographic research in academic and professional settings
- What is social media and how should we define it?
- Academic approaches to social media and an introduction to anthropology.
- The rise of images in communication.
- The impact of social media on gender and politics.
- The impact of social media on education, commerce and privacy.
- The impact of social media on inequality.
- Underberg, N. M., & Zorn, E. (2013). Digital Ethnography : Anthropology, Narrative, and New Media (Vol. 1st ed). Austin: University of Texas Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=548651
- Adams, C., & Thompson, T. L. (2016). Researching a Posthuman World : Interviews with Digital Objects. London: Palgrave Pivot. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1353895
- Horst, H. A., & Miller, D. (2006). The Cell Phone : An Anthropology of Communication. Oxford: Berg Publishers. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=231138