Prepare and submit your application from APA
After logging in, you will immediately see the application form. Please fill out the form. There are several attachments that you should be ready to upload:
- Scan of the main passport pages (with your photo and name and etc.)
- Scan of your diplomas and academic transcripts (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript)
- Letter of motivation (describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background, 500 words)
- Resume/CV (including information about your education, professional, and research experience, as well as language proficiency and other skills) if applicable
- Exam results confirming language proficiency (optional)
- Recommendation letter and other documents (check the programme's requirements)
Please upload all attachments as PDF files and include your last name in the file name (for example, Smith_Diploma.pdf). Files should not exceed 15 MB.
Under “Field of study”, please select the two programmes you wish to apply to. Your first choice and second choice programmes must be different.
Instructions on how to use the application form are available here. Applications may be submitted in English or in Russian.
When you have fully completed the application form, click “Submit application” at the bottom of the form. Your application will be automatically considered both for self-paid and a full-tuition scholarship. No additional application is required.
Please note that this action is final and cannot be reversed, so make sure that you have correctly entered all of your information. After you have submitted your application, you will see the following message: “Congratulations! Your application has been successfully submitted and is currently pending review.”
You are allowed to apply for up to 2 graduate programmes (1st and 2nd priorities).
Double-check the correctness of your application before clicking 'Submit application'.