Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management (QTEM), is an international Master’s network bringing together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations. QTEM develops skills in analytical and quantitative techniques to support decision-making in an international context.
QTEM Master’s degree is a part of the international network bringing together more than 20 leading business schools and 15 corporate partners worldwide. This programme is designed to develop student’s quantitative and analytical skills together with management potential in demand by employers.
You can read more about QTEM here.
To be considered, students
- must have GMAT/GRE score (min 650, 600 in case of exceptional profile)
- Apply before June, 20 (for programme applicants and 4th year bachelor students, who plan to apply). If there are vacant places in programme additional intake will be up to August, 20
- Apply before February, 15 (for 1st year master's students)
- Enroll into Master in Data Analytics for Business and Economics
- Choose one of QTEM tracks
- Student Engagement Please send only scan of 1st page with your signature
- Agreement for exchange
- GMAT results. If you do not have GMAT result yet, you can send it in two month after application deadline.