Russian and international partners
Master's Programme has extensive international connections. Among permanent scientific partners can be named:
- Alberto Bucci (Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods University of Milan, Italy),
- Francisco Marhuenda (Departamento de Economía, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain),
- Тapio Palokangas (Department of Political and Economic Studies, University of Helsinki, Finland),
- Clemens Puppe (Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre (ECON), Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, Germany),
- John Seater (Department of Economics, North Carolina State University) and others.
In St. Petersburg we cooperate with Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics, St. Petersburg Institute for Economics and Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences and International Centre for Social and Economic Research “Leontief Centre”.
QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management alliance)
QTEM Master’s Network Program develops skills in analytical and quantitative techniques to support decision-making in an international context. This program is open to outstanding students enrolled a QTEM Partner institutions.
The network brings together universities such as the Polytechnic University of Milan and Technical University of Munich (two of Europe’s best technical universities), Free University of Brussels, University of Amsterdam, HEC Lausanne, University of Lausanne, Zhejiang University (one of China’s top 5 universities), and others. The network admitted Tilburg University – one of Europe’s top five universities in economics at the same time as HSE. Today there are 23 academic members in countries that stretch from Russia to Canada, and from Finland to Australia, as well as 13 corporate partners—and the network is still growing.