Dual Degree Programme
About the Dual Degree Track
The Dual Degree Programme is organized according to the agreement between the HSE and LUISS Business School (Italy, Roma).
The dual degree program is a unique opportunity for the students to:
- broaden and deepen their knowledge;
- get experience of international communication and education in a new environment, in one of the best cities in the world;
- become more competitive and successful on the global labor market;
- get two diplomas and enroll into prestigious master’s program.
How to apply?
To be eligble for double-degree track student must intially be enrolled in Master in Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods Programme. Application is avaliable for 1 year students and implies, that 2 year of study is spent at Partner University. To apply for double-degree programme student:
- Must have Bachelor degree
- Must not have academic failures by the end of 1 year of study
- Must be approved by The Programme Board
Specific Programme Requirements:
- Application form for Double degree Programme ( Application form)
- Motivation letter
- Position in the Student Ranking
- Language Certificate (IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80)
- Elective courses "Macroeconomics 2" and "Corporate Governance"
The new Track is open to any candidate including international applicants.
Students study at their home university during the first and the second semesters. They can opt for Double Degree Track at a partner university for the third and fourth semesters of their studies.
The Double Degree Track is delivered in English in both universities; therefore, students planning to enroll in it should demonstrate high level of English language proficiency.
Students are not required to pay tuition or admission fees at the partner university. However, they have to cover travel expenses, accommodation and other programme related costs on their own.
The newly established Double Degree Track is a not just a great chance to obtain degrees of two eminent universities, but also to explore cultural environment and educational system of a different kind, develop professional network, and discover a foreign city.