- The discipline is focused on substance and different models of FinTech functioning. Students will gain knowledge on what types of FinTech are identified, developed, organized and implemented in the world and Russian organization.
- Students know basic models of FinTech, the role of FinTech in a company’s functioning.
- Nature of FinTech
- Technological Basis of FinTech
- FinTech Market Players
- FinTech: Traditional & non-Traditional Institutions
- Prospects for Using Innovative Financial Technologies in Different Countries
- Tasca, P., Aste, T., Pelizzon, L., & Perony, N. (2016). Banking Beyond Banks and Money : A Guide to Banking Services in the Twenty-First Century. [Cham]: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1346738
- Chen, L. (2016). From Fintech to Finlife: the case of Fintech Development in China. China Economic Journal, 9(3), 225–239. https://doi.org/10.1080/17538963.2016.1215057
- Maier, E. (2016). Supply and demand on crowdlending platforms: connecting small and medium-sized enterprise borrowers and consumer investors. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, (C), 143. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.a.eee.joreco.v33y2016icp143.153