Research Seminar 1
- teach students the basics of research activities
- to teach students basic skills of research activity
- teach students how to structure research and how to relate different sections of research
- to teach students the presentation of research results and the design of presentation materials
- teach students to highlight the most important for the presentation of research results and design presentation materials
- to provide students with the opportunity to listen to individual lectures by visiting professors on the topics they have declared (in Russian or English)
- to provide students with the opportunity to listen to individual lectures by visiting professors on the stated topics (in Russian or English)
- to teach students to navigate the methods and choose the appropriate tools for the implementation of a research project
- Able to organize and manage multi-party communication Able to conduct professional, including research activities in an international environment
- Demonstrates the ability to prepare analytical materials in the field of economic policy development at the macro and micro levels.
- Is able to use existing criteria and develop new for evaluating the effectiveness of projects to propose and apply a methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of projects taking into account the uncertainty factor
- Is able to generalize and critically evaluate the results obtained by domestic and foreign researchers, identify promising areas, and draw up a research program
- Able to evaluate and process mastered scientific methods and methods of activity
- Is able to propose concepts, models, invent and test methods and tools of professional activity
- Is able to present the results of the conducted research to the scientific community in the form of an article or report.
- Is able to develop strategies for the behavior of economic agents in various markets
- Is able to improve and develop intellectual and cultural level, build a trajectory of professional development and career
- Is able to substantiate the relevance, theoretical and practical significance of the chosen topic of scientific research. Can draw up a plan of scientific work and adhere to it.
- HSE students' research work – goals, types, content, features
- Choice of direction and formulation of the research topic
- Working with sources.
- Features of theoretical research.
- Features of conducting empirical research.
- Structure of the research, logic and interrelation, use of illustrative material, design
- Oral presentation of the results.
- First presentation of interim results
- The second presentation
- 2022/2023 4th module0.25 * Activity + 0.25 * Pre-Defense + 0.25 * Project + 0.25 * Report
- WILLIAM STRUNK, J. (2017). The Elements of Style, Fourth Edition (Vol. FOURTH EDITION). [S.l.]: William Strunk Jr. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2181327
- Пиши, сокращай: Как создавать сильный текст, Ильяхов, М., 2021
- Радаев, В.В. Как организовать и представить исследовательский проект. 75 простых правил / В.В. Радаев ; Нац. исслед. ун-т «Высшая школа экономки». — 2-е изд. (эл.). — Электрон. текстовые дан. (1 файл pdf: 204 с.). — Москва : Изд. дом Высшей школы экономики, 2019. — Систем. требования: Adobe Reader XI , либо Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 ; экран 10'. - ISBN 978-5-7598-1469-6. - Текст : электронный. - URL: https://new.znanium.com/catalog/product/1040849 - Текст : электронный. - URL: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/1040849
- A guide for the young economist : writing and speaking effectively about economics, Thomson, W., 2001
- Косников С. Н. - МАТЕМАТИЧЕСКИЕ МЕТОДЫ В ЭКОНОМИКЕ 2-е изд., испр. и доп. Учебное пособие для вузов - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2019 - 170с. - ISBN: 978-5-534-04098-2 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/matematicheskie-metody-v-ekonomike-438041