Analysis and Modeling of Business Processes
- Mastering the methodology of analysis and design of business processes
- Mastering skills of business process modeling in various notations
- Development of competencies for solving business problems using the methodology of business processes analysis and design, as well as modeling tools
- Able to model business processes in BPMN and IDEF0 notations
- Know how to analyze business processes using models: identify bottlenecks, functional gaps, rational use of resources and mechanisms
- Able to design business processes taking into account the identified problems and business needs
- Introduction to company business architecture design and business process modeling
- Modeling business processes in IDEF0
- Modeling business processes in BPMN
- Visual analysis of business process models
- Goals, indicators, strategic maps
- Business process reengineering
- Current controlCurrent control is carried out in the form of tests based on the first five topics. Each test includes 10 questions. The tests are held during seminars.
- ProjectThe project is a group one and is performed in teams of 3-5 people. The distribution of teams is carried out by students independently. Each team receives a task from the lecturer. The project is carried out throughout the duration of the discipline in stages. There are 6 stages (project tasks) in total. Assignments are given by the lecturer after each topic. Assignments must be submitted via SmartLMS. Detailed instructions are provided to students during the course.
- ExamThe final exam is a test with questions that cover the entire course. It is conducted online using the SmartLMS system.
- von, Rosing, Mark, et al. The Complete Business Process Handbook : Body of Knowledge from Process Modeling to Bpm, Elsevier Science & Technology, 2014. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1888539.
- Checking Business Process Evolution. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scico.2018.09.007