This programme is designed for:
- Those who want to learn how to generate ideas for modern media projects: create from applications for smartphones to your own YouTube channel or media projects in the museum sector, create and manage your own media projects;
- Those who are interested in how mass media works, as well as advertising on the Internet and social networks; those who want to learn how to analyze the economy and audience of online media;
- Those who are interested in doing research on the behavior of media users on the Internet (from smartphone apps to social networks).
The main goal of the programme is to give masters knowledge and skills that they can apply in practice immediately, starting from how to come up with an idea of an effective media project to its implementation.
As part of the program, you will study:
- Content creation. We teach not only to be the leaders of these media projects, but to try to create content on our own experience: from filming and editing video and audio, to working with Internet services and producing animation clips that the audience will consume.
- Analysis of the economy and media audience. With this knowledge, graduates will be able to make their projects effective: from minimizing resource costs (time, money, potential) to maximizing profits.
- Communication. How to tell stories using various media platforms and establish communication in social networks and instant messengers.
- Analytics of media projects. This is a profession for which the demand will only grow in the future.